For Those Who Are Seeking Answers
We recognize that you may just be seeking answers. Please visit the pages and click on the links in the questions below for answers. Some questions may not be answered yet – come back soon! Got a question not answered here? Please Contact Us, and we’ll add it and an answer ASAP!
- What’s a Christian?
- How do I become a Christian?
- Why do Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven/God?
- What’s sin?
- What’s righteousness?
- I’m backslidden. What do I do now?
- I keep hearing all of these weird Christian terms, like justification and sanctification. What do they mean?
- Why are there so many contradictions in the Bible?
- If God is Mercy, Grace, and Love, why would God allow His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for someone that wasn’t related to Him? Where was God’s Mercy, Grace, and Love for Jesus when God turned His back on Jesus as He hung on the cross?
- Are Christians engaging in Hate-Speech when they talk about God’s viewpoint on sex, marriage, and other social topics?